It is my goal to share any ideas that will make using Raster Design easier & more productive.

Monday, December 11, 2006

AU UK

I've recently had the opportunity to spend a week at AU in Vegas. It was a totally awesome experience. I don't normally use the word "awesome" because I want to maintain the original meaning, but it fits the occasion. This was my 7th AU, & I honestly feel it is worth the cost. Problem is there are many Autodesk product users who live in the UK, & can't take advantage of this event. Because of that, a group of us are working to put a similar event together in that region of the world. To make that happen, some of my friends have a website dedicated to the efforts of this endeavor. If you would like more information, go to http://cadcamp.omweb.org/modules/sections/index.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1. Feel free to look around because I feel there is something there for most everyone. There is a new feature called WicCadpedia. Keep this tool in mind as a reference for all things Autodesk. It is in a building process, but then again, so is everything else pertaining to computers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home