It is my goal to share any ideas that will make using Raster Design easier & more productive.

Monday, September 26, 2005

Time off

Just wanted to let everyone know I haven't abandoned the blog. I took a few days to go visit our new Grandson. I'm now on a job site, but will be back later in the week & hope to have more information soon.

I've recieved requests for information for beginners & for using RD with the Civil Series of products from Autodesk. I'm not sure how much I can do with the Land Desktop & other programs, since my experience is with what Autodesk calls vanilla AutoCAD. I will try to help with those questions as much as I can, but may have to do some research to see what I can find.

Thank you again for your interest in my work with Raster Design. Keep the questions & comments coming & I'll do my best to publish information you can use.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home