It is my goal to share any ideas that will make using Raster Design easier & more productive.

Monday, September 05, 2005

Image Frames

This has been making big news for people working with images in AutoCAD. It's one of my favorite new features, so thought it should be my first post.

When working with images, & you want to do something with the whole image, the image frame has to be turned on. In the past, if you want to print an image without the frame, you had to toggle it off, then back on to do edits. Problem was that if you forgot to turn it off, you had it on your prints. Now, you can set imageframe to 2 & it shows on the monitor, but not on the prints. The best of both worlds. To make sure it's set on new drawings, I save that as part of my qnew drawing template.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home